Monday, May 13, 2013

Butterfly Kisses



This week was all about butterflies and our fabulous mommies! The butterflies emerged and it was completely amazing! There was so much excitement in the class over the spectacular transformation. We released our butterflies out in the sandbox area and have seen them visiting often.


We worked so hard this week on our Mother's Day gifts. We created thumbprint pins which we attached to our beautiful watercolor paintings. When I asked during circle time what are some things our mommies do for us, I was flooded with a plethora of answers. "My mommy gives kisses," "My mommy reads me books," "My mommy drives me to school," "My mommy loves me." I couldn't help but tear up a little with all of their comments. So precious! To all of our fantastic mommies...Thank you for all you do and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The GHCC blog! Thank you for your comment, if you have any questions about our program, see our ABOUT page for more information.