Thursday, February 26, 2015

With pride and joy

Since we began the GHCC blog, students have gotten used to teachers snapping photos throughout our day.  Sometimes students are shy and let me know that they prefer not to have a photo taken (I try to always ask them first) and other times they are the ones to tell me, "Take a picture Mrs. Lindsay!" followed up by, "Show me the picture!"  There is something special about capturing the pride, joy, and concentration of students in the midst of their work and play.  For this week's post I've included photos from the last few weeks showing the class as they engage in a variety of areas.  Many of these photos were taken at the request of the kids in order to preserve the work they completed or the imaginative play they were engrossed in.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The GHCC blog! Thank you for your comment, if you have any questions about our program, see our ABOUT page for more information.