Thursday, June 1, 2017

All Grown Up

How can it be the end of our year together already?!  These are your children when they began PreK so long ago.  They have grown a great deal and they've shown me their enthusiasm, their curiosity, their tenderness, their bravery, their kindness, and their joy.  I sincerely thank you for trusting me, and the GHCC teachers, to care for and teach your children.  It's been a wonderful school year and I'm thankful for the opportunity to watch each child grow.  I wish you all a happy and safe summer ahead and I hope you depart Grandmother's House with fond memories.  

September 2016


May 2017


Group photo!






 
Goodbye, So Long, and Farewell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The GHCC blog! Thank you for your comment, if you have any questions about our program, see our ABOUT page for more information.